Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Apology..

I'm Not Gonna Write About How Much I Love You.. I'm Gonna Write My Apology.. So Here It Goes.. I'm Sorry For Everything.. I'm Sorry We Let Stupid Little Things Get In The Way Of Our Once Strong And Unbreakable Friendship.. I'm Sorry We Drifted Apart.. I'm Sorry I Let You Down.. I'm Sorry You Feel Like You Have To Hide Things From Me Now.. I'm Sorry I Put You In Such A Hard Position.. I'm Sorry You Feel Like You Can't Talk To Me Anymore.. I'm Sorry I Don't Understand You As Much As I Used To.. I'm Sorry You Feel Like You Lost Your BestFriend.. I'm Sorry I Can't Do Anything To Help You.. I'm Sorry I Take My Anger And Frustrations Out On You.. I'm Sorry You Replaced Me.. I'm Sorry I'm So Selfish.. I'm Sorry I'm So Inconsiderate.. I'm Sorry.. But Most Importantly... IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN THE FRIEND YOU DESERVE AND NEED.. Over The Past Years You've Done Nothing But Be The Rock I've Needed.. No Words In Any Language Could Say How Much I Love You And How Much I Appreciate Everything You've Done For Me. No Matter What Problems We've Had, We've Always Been Able To Fall Back On Each Other.. And I Want You To Know That Even Though Times Are Tough Right Now And You Feel As If Im Not There.. I Am.. I Will Continue To Be Here For You Until I Take My Last Breath. We Used To Always Talk About What's Gonna Happen After High School.. Well.. Here's My Promise.. AFTER WE CROSS THAT STAGE AND GO ON TO LIVE AND START OUR LIVES.. I WILL STILL BE HERE.. I Know Kids Always Promise Silly Little Things Like This. But I Mean It... Your The Only One I Know I Can Cry To No Matter What.. Things Are A Little Off Right Now.. And I Don't Know Why.. But When We Do Say Hi And You Give Me One Of Your Hugs.. I Know We Still Have That Unbreakable Bond.. And Every Time We Do Hug.. It Makes Me Want To Cry Because I Really Don't Know What Happened To Us.. Just Know IM STILL AROUND.. I Love You.. Your The Only One Who Knows Me Inside And Out.. And It's That Reason Right There Why I Can Never Repay You For What You've Done For Me.. And Once Again.. I'm Sorry For Everything And Every Little Bit Of Pain I've Ever Caused You..

No comments: