Wednesday, February 18, 2009

She's amazing.

No other word describes her better. She's beautiful, amazing, perfect, strong, independent. Everything I wish to be when I get older. She's my best friend, my world, my heart, my everything. As far back as I can remember, it's been me and her.. Co-pilot as she used to call me in my younger days! So many memories I have with this incredible person. The good and the bad.. Tears were shed, both happy and sad. She's taught me most of my lessons in life, and there's no doubt in my mind that she won't continue to do so. This strong woman has taught me to NEVER let anyone get me down. To ALWAYS hold my head hight.. To KNOW that I'm worth SOMETHING in this world. When I was at the lowest of my lows, this lady has brought me back up.. I love her with all of my heart.. SHES MY MOTHER... MY HERO.. MY EVERYTHING.. I LOVE YOU MOM.. 

"Even if they separate us.. A thousand miles apart... We will still be together... In each others hearts..."
-The Temptations 

No comments: