Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What happened to FAMILY?

My family has always been really tight. One of those big families where everyone loves each other. One of those families that has BBQ's every Sunday. I had the type of family where cousins and aunts were best friends. But the past two years has brought nothing but drama to my family. It's ridiculous how immature my family is being! It's actually pretty disgusting. It's gotten to the point where everyone is doing their own thing for Christmas! Ever since I was born, and probably before that, the whole family got together for Christmas, and New Years. And this year were not?! Over something as stupid as this!? I hurts to say it, but who knows how many holidays we have left with each other? Grandmas getting pretty old.. and so is Gramps. Can't everybody just put your stupid problems a side?! Don't you even care how this is effecting the kids?! Gosh. I swear sometimes adults can be more immature then the "kids."

No comments: