Monday, December 29, 2008

Life Lessons.

It's almost unbelievable how fast this year went by. This year was ALMOST perfect. So many tears, both happy and sad. So many uncontrollable laughs with friends. A countless number of crazy nights you won't ever forget, or remember. Haha I'm just kidding. On a serious note, I did A LOT of growing up in 08. I really do feel like I changed for the better. I don't just feel like it was another year that went by. I feel like I actually did something for myself this year. It definitely wasn't a walk in the park though. I was hard letting go of old things and allowing new and unfamiliar things to enter your life. But I guess that's what growing up is about? I'm just so excited that 09 is about to be here. It's a new start and I'm determined to make it better, if not just as good as 08. At the same time, I'm sad to let 08 go because it was such a great year! 

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS IT!


No comments: