Tuesday, May 12, 2009

what is it with you ??

Our story started way back in 7th grade.. And here we are.. about to be juniors.. and its still the same thing.. We were friends.. More then friends.. Friends.. More the friends.. Enemies.. Best friends.. And I still say your my best friend.. Your my everything. Honestly. You know me inside and out.. Your an amazing person. I can honestly and truly say i love you. It's been a game of Cat and Mouse.. and We've switched roles back and forth . I don't know what it is with you..?! and it frustrates me!! I want you.. I do.. But each time we try it doesn't work!! We both make stupid ass mistakes. So we say we'll be best friends.. And that works.. Until I notice another girl falling for you.. Ugh it drives me crazyy!!! cause i know that IS and SHOULD be mine! You give me so many mixed feelings. 

But what scares me most is.. 
I think we're really done now.. 
This last time.. was really THE LAST TIME.. 
i guess 3rd times NOT the charm.. 
makes me sad because we both know we could've had something great.. 

LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND.. 


No comments: