Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a LOVE and HATE thing

That's just another thing about life you have NO control over what so ever. Your emotions. No matter what you do, no matter what anyone says, your heart controls what you feel. Your brain, head, what ever you want to call it, can tell you what's right. But in the end your heart makes the final decision for you. I've realized that recently.. and honestly, I don't know what to do with it.. I'm the type of person who likes to have control. The type of person who wants to be able to call the shots, and have things go that way. And if it just so happens it doesn't, I tend to get a little unhappy. =] And with my situation right now, I have NO CONTROL AT ALL. I don't like it. I know what exactly what I should be doing, and what I want to say. But that just doesn't seem to matter anymore. Like I said before, my heart is controlling my mind at the moment. I'm not liking this new feeling, but I love it? If that makes any sense? I love the feeling in my stomach, looking at "it" just makes everything better. I hate it and I love it. I don't get it.

Since I've been blogging I realized that maybe, just maybe, I don't have it all together like I thought. I've come to notice I don't get or understand a lot of things..

No comments: